If you’re lucky enough to be using one of our latest modems (the Netcomm NF18), you'll be able to easily update your network name and password as many times as you like via My Slingshot on our website or in the My Slingshot app.
No more mucking around with the modem, simply download My Slingshot from the App Store or Google Play, or head to My Slingshot online and follow the instructions:
- First things first, if you haven’t connected to Wi-Fi yet, find the Wi-Fi settings or network finder on your device
- Select the Wi-Fi network ‘Your new Wi-Fi’ from the list
- Enter your Wi-Fi password (refer to your Wi-Fi access card included with your modem).
It’s time to personalise!
Download the My Slingshot app or head to My Slingshot in your web browser
- Log in (with your Slingshot account email and password) and find ‘My Wi-Fi’ in the right-hand menu
- Enter a new network name and password for your Wi-Fi
- Press ‘Save’.
Note: you'll have to update all your devices to the new network name and Wi-Fi password. Head over here if the instructions using the app to change your Wi-Fi settings isn't working.