Frequently Asked Questions
- Is unlimited really unlimited?
- Our unlimited plans have no monthly data cap or hidden usage policies. You can download, stream and go crazy online as you see fit (it’s the perfect plan for households with loads of people all using the net).
- How long does it take to get Slingshot broadband?
- Please allow five to ten working days to get up and running on copper connections. We'll try and do it faster than that if we can!
- How much does it cost to install?
- Installs are normally free. However sometimes a $52 install fee will apply for a new connection.
- When does my Rollover data expire?
- Your Rollover data will only expire after 12 months. For example, if you had 10GB of unused data at the end of this month it’ll roll over into the next… and keep doing so until you use it up or it expires in a year’s time.
- Can I keep my phone number?
- If you are in the same area, sure! Otherwise we'll give you a range of new numbers to choose from.
- Will Slingshot be faster than my old provider?
- We work hard to make sure our customers get awesome speeds - check out what independent speed tester Truenet has to say about us here.
Please allow five to ten working days to get up and running.
Installs are normally free, but if yours isn’t, we’ll of course let you know before we proceed.